MIMOmatch-H IP portfolio
Name of the intellectual property portfolio: MIMOmatch-H.
Sectors: wireless communications.
Technical areas: antenna tuning, MIMO radio transmission.
|Title of the patent family
|Method of automatic adjustment of a tuning unit, and apparatus for radio
communication using this method
This portfolio is offered for sale, effective 15 December 2022. Offered price: 120,000.00 euros (One Hundred Twenty Thousand Euros). This price applies to the terms of our standard patent purchase agreement. Tekcem reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer and/or to terminate this offer or related negotiations, at any time, for any reason. You can also submit a different offer.
This portfolio comprises the items listed in the following table. To obtain the latest relevant document, click in the "Item ID" column.
||Patent or PCT publ. No.
||23 Mar. 2018
||25 Fev. 2019
||13 Aug. 2020
||09 Aug. 2022
The MIMOmatch-H portfolio consists of the invention P75 of Tekcem, which belongs to the space "adaptive antenna tuning for a wireless device using several antennas simultaneously in the same frequency band". The invention of this portfolio has the following characteristics:
- it uses a multiple-output-port antenna tuner or several single-output-port antenna tuners;
- it is suitable for user equipments (UEs) using MIMO transmission;
- it provides a very fast and accurate automatic tuning over a broad frequency range, in a manner that complies with the requirements of standards typically applicable to MIMO wireless networks; and
- it adaptively compensates the antenna interaction and the effects of the electromagnetic characteristics of the surroundings (including the user interaction), to deliver an optimal automatic tuning, even when antenna tuner losses are significant.
It is interesting to compare the patent family P75 to:
- our invention P61, disclosed in PCT/IB2015/057131 (WO 2016/207705) and US patent 10,116,057 assigned to Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd; and
- our invention P62, disclosed in PCT/IB2015/057161 (WO 2017/033048) and US patent 9,966,930 assigned to Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
For a conference with technical experts, please contact us.